file 32 new interiors

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
25 Apr 2007 03:01 #1
After Battlecube Finale I promised Andrew Sears new interiors for his TUFC level conversion.

So I made them

However, I liked some of them and decided to do them in parts. For example, UpTheWall1 is just a basic, then number 4 is a full interior. 2+3 are good ones too. It uses a chveron texture by Phil.

Basically, you have lots more options to choose. I also made a new Time Trial Interior (I think I did anyway). Can't remember its name. I'm pretty sure I did that. I hope it isn't ICE LOL but shouldn't be if I know myself well.

Some interiors and descriptions:

Ricochet 1-4:

Basically a ricochet on ice (wall hit part is a normal texture), just from 1-4 there's less 1 floor in each.

Ice Hall 1+2:
Ice Hall 1 is basically a nice hall but Ice Hall 2 is the complete version which resembles the end hall in TUFC. I love Ice Hall 2

Tunnel 1:
Basically it's a tunnel like the one Phil made for MBG, just converted. The inside uses the neon texture

BeachStrip1:
Basically an excat replica of the beach strip Uses MMG Sand texture.

DarkBlockWall:
In challenge 12 (or 13, cannot remember) you have to pass fans. That interior they're hanging on... yea, thats what this interior is a replica of.

IceCube:
A total 3x3x3 cube made of ice!

For the tightrope bit I made 2 different interiors, scaled to 1.5 units (7.5 marbles can fit on its width).

IceBlock2.6x2.6 and IceBlock2x2:
Funny names but seriously: these were a replica of challenge 2 mud blocks.

And there're others. They're based on Ice mostly but some don't have any on them.

DOWNLOAD VIA THE FTP UNDER MATAN/INTERIORS. IT'S THE 32 NEW INTERIORS ZIP FILE.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
27 Apr 2007 05:11 #2
Thanks for no comments people, I hate you all too

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.735 seconds