file OFFICIAL MBP DEMO BUILD TOPIC

• Thank you received: 18
27 Aug 2007 23:16 #31
Too bad.

Well, since we definitely won't have MFA, I suggest using one of the following, already QuArKed levels:
-Trigonometry (cool level with distinct pathways)
-Sand Storm (same as above)
-Don't Jump might be an option if it were QuArKed, which I could do if you want (if so, please send all maps ASAP!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
27 Aug 2007 23:22 #32
I think that the presence of the bouncy interiors rules out Trigonometry and Sand Storm. I have not gotten far enough in Don't Jump to know the level at all. (i.e. It's $£*&^%$ frustrating.)

• Thank you received: 1
27 Aug 2007 23:58 #33
I think MAMBP would work if we remove the cs scripts from MBP, leave only the dso's. Then no one could hack the teleport into MBG.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
28 Aug 2007 01:38 #34
Choice of reasonings and that's final. The GUIs are completing today and sent to the reviewers:

1) MAMBP uses teleport. The copy-pasting of DSOs alone to MBG allows ppl to activate the teleport triggers, even if there's no DTS. Therefore, ruled out.

2) Sand Storm and Trigonometry are both excellent levels, Phil does not want Sand Storm in the demo. EVER. Not to mention both use bouncy floor.

3) The demo levels above do not use bouncy/random/teleport, thus their choice was clear.

4) Don't Jump's too hard. Uphill Racing at least does the job.

5) CS Scripts and GUI files had already been removed from the demo version and the editor had been set on the 'custom' tab only, though I think to change it to a different tab completely which doesn't exist, thus removing all possibility to activate the editor (unless some guy is smart enough to copy/paste the editor.cs from MBG to MBP).

The standings are final and all has been done. Any comments and suggestions you have are TOO LATE. LEARN TO FREAKING POST THEM WHEN ASKED, NOT WHEN IT'S TOO LATE.

Topic Locked. Staff will receive new GUIs with the intermediate levels once quarked (ie next version) and until then they can only get them via the Demo.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.