file Can't download enough

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
24 Jan 2014 02:14 #1

Buzzmusic releases a new level, Autonomous!
Marblemaster1 has uploaded his Advent Calendar in three parts, split in December 3-9, 10-15 and 16-25 (includes RDs.Empire special level). People loved his advent calendar, so go and get them. On a related note, I should download them too.

The main news, however come from the Platinum Team!
After a few weeks in development, the Platinum Team is happy to present Marble Blast Platinum 1.50 Beta 2.0!
Many users have given us feedback and reported numerous bugs and crashes, and the new build fixes many of them.
New additions were made and should improve gameplay greatly.

Go download HERE!
Please note that Windows and Mac downloads now come with ignition files pre-installed, so you don't have to worry about manually installing MBP. That said we are also providing alternative downloads for those who wish to manually install.
Another bonus is an alternative download link for every download (directs to mega.co.nz) in case the site download fails.

Multiplayer texture resources have also been added to the bottom of the page and those contain all textures used in MBP 1.50 (final version) in Multiplayer.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
24 Jan 2014 18:08 #2
Great to hear! By the way, I think I forgot to fix the moving platforms in Autonomous before uploading it. Hopefully I can re-upload the level later today. ;)

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 8
24 Jan 2014 20:46 #3
Dangit Matan, why do you always release awesome stuff while I'm at school? :P
Whatever, I can wait until this afternoon for MBP Beta 2.0.

And yes you should download them too. :P

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

• Thank you received: 16
26 Jan 2014 02:37 #4
Yay custom textures :D Love the random textures, they add so much to a level.

i have a flickr

• Thank you received: 0
30 Jan 2014 22:03 #5
1.50 beta 2.0??? maybe this one will finally work and not just a black screen! :D

probably pq'ing

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
31 Jan 2014 03:29 #6
1.50 Beta 2.0 is definitely better than Beta 1.5 -- lots of bug fixes =)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.840 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.