exclamation-circle MarbleBlast.com Scheduled Downtimes

• thearst3rd
  • thearst3rd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
10 Sep 2024 02:40 - 18 Sep 2024 15:00 #1
UPDATE: The 2024-09-18 scheduled maintenance has been completed.

---

Howdy marblers! Since the relaunch of marbleblast.com in April, we have had a few scheduled downtimes to keep things stable and up to date. I figured it makes sense to get these posted on the forums as well.

The next scheduled downtime will be Monday, September 16, 2024 at 11:30 UTC/7:30 AM EDT. At this time, marbleblast.com will go offline for approximately one hour. Note that this is longer than our normal downtime.

Thanks for understanding!
Last edit: 18 Sep 2024 15:00 by thearst3rd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF, Jaxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 427
10 Sep 2024 02:44 #2
Thanks for making this into a forum topic thearst! For reference, what is the usual amount of time that marbleblast.com is down for maintenance? Will these maintenance times always be around that time of day?

• thearst3rd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
10 Sep 2024 02:50 #3
Our usual amount of downtime is 30 minutes. This time, we have more updates to install and I want to make sure we have enough time to do it all.

I will always try to do these around that time of day, since it is a time where most people won't be playing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF

• thearst3rd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
16 Sep 2024 03:59 #4
Hi all. The scheduled maintenance is delayed by 48 hours, so it will now be at Wednesday, September 18, 2024 11:30 UTC/7:30 AM EDT. Apologies for the change of plans, and thanks again for understanding!

• thearst3rd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
18 Sep 2024 14:59 #5
Scheduled maintenance is complete! Please report any issues you may have found. Thanks!

• Thank you received: 427
19 Sep 2024 00:58 #6
The first time I loaded the page after maintenance, the top of it looked like this:

But after refreshing the page, this went away and it displays as it normally would.

Thank you for fixing the Proboards join dates! I did find a stupid little bug though—if you look at someone's profile, then click the link for their forum activity, then scroll down to their recent posts and click the profile picture of someone else under the "last post" section to go to their profile, it will go back to the person whose profile you originally looked at. You have to click the last poster's name to see their profile from here. Also I do think it would be nice to be directed to a person's forum profile if you click on their name (or picture) from within the forums. And it would be really nice to add horizontal scrolling to the Scores page, since both PQ and the Custom section are too wide to fit on my screen, and there is no scrolling at all, so it just cuts off in the middle of a column.

I was about to post this message, but then I noticed something else funny. Above where I'm currently writing this post, where it says the location of the post, it gives me this:

Don't know what that's about.

Thanks again for your hard work today!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.752 seconds