file Twas the Night Before Free Gifts...

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
24 Dec 2014 16:17 #1

Twas the night before free gifts, and all through the leaderboards; not a marble was rolling - not even Kurt. The marbles hung socks on various pillars, with the hopes that free gifts and achievements would be stuffed with fillers. The marbles were neatly placed in their boxes, with visions of beating IsraeliRD on Nukesweeper while carrying little foxes. And HiGuy, with his gigantic coding wrench, and I with my tattered SQL hat, settled down at the programming bench. As we mashed the keyboards, tapping away into the night, we couldn't help but wonder what we could have in store for the community as we worked on the site. When suddenly, in the leaderboards chat, arose a clatter of noise, emotes, and "PQ WHERe?!"; as someone started shouting about toys. As we Alt-tabbed back in, waiting for the game to load, we pulled open the console and gazed at the code. What appeared on the first line, as our eyes did discover, was the gigantic imprint or our good friend St. Jeff, with guise of red cover. He was dressed all in Platinum, with a gigantic red hat, he reached into his computer and pulled out a .pak; "Free Gifts, my good fellows, and the community shall cheer!" twas the advice he spoke, and with the advice I awoke. Never again, shall I program with energy drinks in hand; let this be a lesson to those whom do not go to bed as early as they can.

As for the advice.. we did listen to our crazy thoughts, and we have an extra special website achievement and some bonus assortments lined up for everyone! Starting on December 25th at Midnight GMT (+0), and lasting until December 31st, any user that logs in to the Marble Blast Website and Visits their User Profile will be granted a unique achievement and some festive holiday flair!

So while you're at home, enjoying the holidays, take a spare moment to hop on to the Website and give thanks to your friends here for another Marble Blast filled year. We wish you all a happy holiday and we hope you all stay safe and enjoy the family around you this wintry season.

Happy Holidays from all of us here on the Marble Blast Community Staff,

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• StewMan46
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
24 Dec 2014 17:30 #2
OMG I totally can't wait :D

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
24 Dec 2014 23:07 #3
Merry Christmas and a happy new year folks. May the new year bring happiness, joy, and peace to all marblers and to the world. Enjoy the holiday guys, stay warm and safe and enjoy!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
25 Dec 2014 16:50 #4
Merry Christmas, friends and enemies alike. May it be jolly, as some would say.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 96
26 Dec 2014 09:31 #5
Kurt's always rolling Baby!

And a belated MC and HNY to all of ya's :D

• lxgenda
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
  • Thank you received: 96
26 Dec 2014 12:56 #6
I think we really need to make 12 Days of PQ.

"tl;dr joj" - legenda 2016

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
26 Dec 2014 16:05 #7
We tried but had a crash happening before it could go live. Hopefully next year :D

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

• StewMan46
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
26 Dec 2014 20:06 #8
I might give something to the community myself...

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.836 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.