• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
09 Jan 2014 15:43 - 11 Jan 2014 23:09 #1
Below is a list of hotfixes that went live this morning:

• Added a commenting system for news articles published under the Home Page or the News page. Article views create the topic thread and replies are automatically posted in response to that thread. Responses are also automatically shown on the front page, listing the three (3) most recent responses underneath the article. Users may also respond directly on the news article itself.
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing accounts from auto-activating.
  • Modified some of the display fields under General Statistics on the User Profile:
    - Colored names will now display over the username (if the user is flagged for a colored name)
    - Color value for the username is displayed at the bottom of the General Statistics pane (if the user is flagged for a colored name)
    - User ID now displays underneath the user's name
  • Users that are flagged for Colored Names can now modify their color by clicking on Profile->Edit Profile and placing their desired color in the input box at the top and pressing 'Update'. Only users that are flagged for colored usernames will see this option.

~Aayrl
Last edit: 11 Jan 2014 23:09 by Aayrl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
09 Jan 2014 19:45 #2
I believe I was promised a colored name by Matan. Can you check and then flag it as so if you can?

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
10 Jan 2014 14:28 #3
You should be all set now. Check under Edit Profile again.

~Aayrl

• Thank you received: 2
10 Jan 2014 20:46 - 11 Jan 2014 23:09 #4
So I just want to clarify that this would indicate a new forum policy on the full version of MBG? Not that I care, but wasn't it discouraged before to distribute the full MBG?
Last edit: 11 Jan 2014 23:09 by Aayrl.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
11 Jan 2014 00:21 #5
That is correct, on ProBoards this was discouraged, but on this new site we allow the distribution of Marble Blast Gold. There is a story behind it, but don't worry on it.
MBP 1.50 Beta 2 onwards (or final version) will be with Marble Blast Gold included so installation will be a lot faster.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enigma

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.765 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.