• Whitepoplar
  • Whitepoplar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • How do I prove that I exist?
  • Thank you received: 4
22 Dec 2020 11:10 - 22 Dec 2020 11:19 #1
Do you remember "MihnoFiroco"?
I was wonted to being active in 2016 and 2017 before PlatinumQuest, but the negligence of my password and abandoning of all achievements of said account dissuaded me from going forth. However, since then I didn't neglect my practice. Now that my "oration" is over, I must concede that he, or I, is right before you.
Salutations toward everyone, and let us proceed in full swing! Let us bring fruition to as many of our thoughts as we can! Let us heighten the gregarious spirit of Marble Blast!! And just in time for MBP's jubilee, too! I will begin my work soon.

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."
Last edit: 22 Dec 2020 11:19 by Whitepoplar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gittles, c0wmanglr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• petalflurry
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • dm hot egg pics
  • Thank you received: 10
22 Dec 2020 11:59 #2
come discord brah

"cheater hakcer i want your flair gikemve me it" - MASON35, 2020

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.737 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.