file Hello I'm new here :) can I have the Discord link please?

• beachfiasco
  • beachfiasco's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
19 Feb 2023 04:18 #1
Hello! I'm new to the Marble Blast community but I've been playing the games for years now. Would really love to join the Discord server where I hear there's a lot of activity. I'm sure it's somewhere obvious on this website but I'm having trouble finding it lol.

If you're interested my instagram is @isaiahtheartguy I post art there (although I've been inactive for a bit, but I'm planning to start it up again).

Also, does anyone know how to get Marble Blast Gold and/or PlatinumQuest running on MacOS 11.6.6 (Big Sur)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Doomblah
  • Marble Blast Veteran
  • Thank you received: 83
19 Feb 2023 04:20 #2
Hello beachfiasco. Welcome to Marble Blast. The link to our discord can be found in the community dropdown menu on the top of the website. We look forward to seeing you there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beachfiasco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.961 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.