heart I haven't used this in a while. But I need your help.

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
10 May 2021 06:30 #1
As some of you know, I'm working on Update 1.4 for STOP II, which is the last major update before I pursue my endeavors both on other projects here and throughout life in general. This update has a lot of community feedback, and has been in the work for almost a year. I am very proud on how this update has been turning out so far and if I do leave for good after this, I'll definitely be going out with a bang.

But...I'm in a pickle at the moment. Different community members want to see different skyboxes changed, they want to see different ones stay, and different ones completely removed. We're at a shortage of members, and I am not only trying to get the word out, but I am also hoping that you, a community member of this web site & franchise, may be able to help me overcome this dilemma in order to figure out what skyboxes will stay and which ones will go.

There are many more channels as well in this server - once you join, I will verify you whenever possible (because the robot is down for maintenance at the moment while the server is revamped as a whole, which is also in the transparent, public to-do list).

If I know you, you'll also be granted the Trusted role automatically.

Join the STOP II Discord Server today to get started:
discord.gg/PVpFHyRY

Isoplere & The STOP II Team

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.857 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.