• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
01 Nov 2021 18:06 - 22 Nov 2021 07:47 #1
Hi everyone,

With less reception on this modification as time has gone on, and with numerous cool projects coming out literally a day after each update to STOP II (the new PQ update, the Web Ports, etcetera), we're becoming a little bit redundant compared to when we started these mods over six years ago. There will be an update to 1.4u2 coming and then we will not be updating from there. 1.4u2 will release some time in Mid-December at the latest.

The Wiki and the World Record sheet will still be available, but future updates will be obsolete.

For those who stuck with us along the way, thank you.
We'll still do STOP I Redux right after, but then I'll be moving along from here.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 22 Nov 2021 07:47 by Jiquor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: main_gi, Steven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
16 Dec 2021 04:58 #2
We've got a plan - stage updates first (absolutely final after 1.4u2, it was going to be 1.4u0 but then Nockess became ambitious so I changed a few things up for 1.4u2), then we will work on the final bugs and the final features, including the new Shield power-up.

Stages will be finalized when Nockess is done reviewing the Expert section. Other than that, we're currently in the final coding and bug fixing process. Thanks for your reviews, and I like how critical and honest you are with them. It's helped make this modification so much better.

After this, we're absolutely serious -- no more major or minor updates for this game. Small bug fixes only, and then we're moving on.
Thanks for your reception for STOP II throughout all these years.

- The STOP II Team

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.704 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.