file Album

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
21 Mar 2014 20:18 #1
So, uh, I don't usually advertise much anymore...

...But you guys were my first supporters. Therefore, I feel like it would be rude of me to not let you know that I have an album in the works for December this year. This album is a grandiose expression of my passion for mixing orchestral and electronic music. It will feature ten tracks, and is where most of my musical endeavors are set for the year.

Here is the promotional video I uploaded today for it (yes, it's a video):

If you are interested in knowing more about the album, you'll want to head over to my FB page. There's too much information about it, and my page is also where I post behind-the-scenes and inside looks at album projects. So, instead of spamming this post with it, I'll just put it all over there: www.facebook.com/pages/Tech-Warrior/134640729950004?ref=hl

Other than that, I have successfully recorded some FL tutorials finally; will be posting those sometime within the month.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.754 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.