file Intro

• blueoatmeal
  • blueoatmeal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Apr 2019 00:21 - 24 May 2019 04:21 #1
Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll be posting some of my thoughts, general updates about my life, old memories, and occasionally some descriptive writing.

Right now, I don't have anything major to say. I'll just write about some things that happened over the past few couple of days.

I got to see Avengers: Endgame on opening night. Don't worry, I won't spoil it for you, but I'd like to talk about my experience with it. My local theatre was packed with people. An hour before a movie even started, there was a line-up that stretched to the horizon. Tickets were sold out. This movie was undoubtedly highly anticipated. I went to the theatre with six old friends that I don't hang around with often. I was ecstatic to see them again, especially on a day like this. Eventually, we grabbed our seats, bought ourselves some buckets of popcorn, and wore our 3D glasses. Let me just say that this movie is just phenomenal. There're so many things I love about it: the story, the music, the battle scenes, the dialogue. All of it was great! I saw memes of people spoiling the movie or being really loud while people were watching it. Thankfully, that didn't happen to us, though. Everyone was quietly enjoying the movie. I guess it's just Canadian things.

What have I've been doing in terms of Marble Blast? Well, I finally beat Broken Marble the other day. As the time I'm writing this, I have approximately 25 more levels to record. Sounds simple, but as it turns out, there's still many more "roadblocks" on the way. These include but are not limited to an extremely difficult Henry level, an extremely difficult Xelna level, and a few challenging Buzzmusic levels. Ugh, and then there's the process of actually editing the video. Hopefully, if I work hard enough, I'll be able to release CLA Part 2 in about two months. Progress may be slowed down a bit due to school, but keep an eye out for whenever it releases!

That's pretty much all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed reading my first entry to this blog. Stay tuned for future entries!
Last edit: 24 May 2019 04:21 by blueoatmeal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.900 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.