file An introduction..

• Evokrypt
  • Evokrypt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 69
22 Jul 2016 09:20 #1
Hello Marble Blasters!

My reasoning for creating this blog is mainly because I feel like I should be a little more 'involved' in the community. Blogging is something I am interested in generally, and a MB Blog is a good way to start. The blog will contain posts about my interests. Here is everything I will be blogging on (including interests):

• Music (not just classical music!)
  • Art and origami - do note I haven't had chance to art for the past year or so, but it is an interest
  • Creative writing - mostly short stories and other bits of writing which are sort of like poetic brainsplurges
  • Life Thoughts as I like to call them. Perhaps some inspirational messages to encourage you in life.
  • Life Events, if I decide I want to share something interesting that has happened in my life

And the stuff I won't be blogging on (but are my interests):

• Tolkien's books (but doubt I could do much blogging on this lol)
  • Gaming (well duh), but I am another Mario fan!
  • Languages
  • Multi-media performances - i.e. things with music, dance, poetry etc. all combined

I would also like to mention here that I have finally got all Gold/Platinum times and the coloured username unlock, which I am really happy with! And now that goal is complete, I will *probably* be spending a bit less time on Marble Blast. Not that I don't like it, just I need to stop being addicted to it really. But highly looking forward to the PQ Demo. I think everybody is

Other ways I want to (eventually) contribute to the community is through my music, although right now I don't have any electronic stuff, but I plan on doing so when I get Logic Pro for my birthday (in 6 days B)). I also compose classical music, and may upload some of that on here. That would also include my piano improvisations, which need sorting through. Thankfully, I only have 1/3 of the length of improv as hPerks has! Don't know how he could survive trying to go through all of that stuff. ALSO, I am very keen on level building, and while I have only released one level to the community (well, Threefolder is the only person I am sure of that has downloaded it), I will release more in the future. But not at a steady rate. It depends on my level of busyness. And I will be quite busy with my piano and also especially with composition over the Summer. And when I get back to college (UK), I will be even busier. :)

So, in short, check up on here, I will try and do a good number of blogs, and they won't be like 'once a week' type of thing, just whenever I decide to do them. Bye y'all.

SoundCloud page here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hPerks, Weather, Xedron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Evokrypt
  • Evokrypt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 69
24 Jul 2016 15:14 #2
Hey Perky,

Yeah I missed your blog? What happened to it? From seeing a lot of your forum posts and stuff, I reckon we are quite similar people. And your music can be sort of similar to mine as well.

One thing I forgot to mention - when I do a blog post, I will specify what it is about. If the post is about music for example, I will put [MUSIC] before the post title. Etc.

SoundCloud page here:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.748 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.