file [ANNOUNCEMENT 2] More things

• Evokrypt
  • Evokrypt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 69
18 Oct 2016 16:13 #1
Hi all,

So it turns out that my enthusiasm for being part of this community was really too much. I'm really busy with my own projects and things, and I never really did anything here other than post mediocre comments. At the moment, I've decided I won't delete my account, but I really don't have the time for playing MB or the forums. Having said that, if I'm bored on a particular day this is a great last resort!

All of the stuff I said about the album is going ahead - I will try and let you all know when it comes out! On the other hand, I don't have much time to produce, so I won't be doing any songs for people's levels and mods and whatever. I must at some point some improvisations on Soundcloud. I recently transcribed one (and edited it) and it feels great to have been able to do that.

Blogging is not happening. I don't have the time! Or at least I'm not doing actual blogging blogging, I may still blog on here if I feel like it. Level designing won't happen. It would if I hadn't had so many annoyances with Constructor and interiors.

One thing I might mention if it's of any interest is that I'm entering a poetry competition. Top prize £3,000! Least amount of money I could win is £0, but I'm aiming to win. Because why not? Musicians need money :lol: (This is our mantra)

Bye, thanks for reading!

:) Ethan :)

SoundCloud page here:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.