question-circle What’s been happening with my life lately.

• Jean
  • Jean's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • The only Maltese MB Player
  • Thank you received: 20
17 Apr 2018 17:42 #1
This all started last Saturday night, this is when the MBP WRR#3 Advanced. After that I played mp as usual but I felt slight discomfort with my tummy. It remained persistent that entire night but I managed to ignore it.

At about 3am I woke up with discomfort again and I couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night. But at 6 for some reason it intensified.

So at 8 I had to go to hospital due to this. Thankfully there weren’t many people in the emergency room so I got called in only a few minutes after arriving. Since there was a suspicion that I was constipated, the doctors decided to shove a suppository in my ass. ( sry for putting it that way). Fortunately in a couple of hours the pain went away and was allowed to go back home with something called movicol.

After this I had a thought to take a break on PC Gaming. I just feel like I need to remove some stress. But this is not the end of my MB career though

If you don't like camping, go for all spawns, then boom no camping :D

be cool and watch my glorious videos and you get pat
www.youtube.com/channel/UCdizPA26rBvNfxQrpaJZqyw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
17 Apr 2018 18:08 #2
I hope the suppository relieved the pressure problem, I've been down that road. But that helped my pains subside quite quickly and I just had to pay attention to what I ate for the next few weeks and make sure I cleaned myself out. Hopefully you get better quickly.

• Jean
  • Jean's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • The only Maltese MB Player
  • Thank you received: 20
17 Apr 2018 18:32 #3
Today I’be felt great but I had to change my diet completely... so long white bread.

If you don't like camping, go for all spawns, then boom no camping :D

be cool and watch my glorious videos and you get pat
www.youtube.com/channel/UCdizPA26rBvNfxQrpaJZqyw

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
17 Apr 2018 23:42 #4
Welcome to the land of whole wheat bread and beans, beans, beans. Also, apples. It's a little annoying at first but trust me it is way better than the alternative. Source: been there, done that.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.