J@ckrb can't think of a good blog heading.

file 03/05/15 Marble Blast & Real Life

• J@ckRB
  • J@ckRB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • *some self-degrading humour*
  • Thank you received: 164
03 May 2015 18:26 #1
Well, I have a blog, so better start using it! Just don't expect anything that interesting.

Marble Blast is as fun as I remembered and as time consuming as I remembered, but I've gotten a lot better. Getting some WRs and also having more patience for pulling off tricks helps. (I would ragequit a lot back in the day. :P)
Multiplayer is also fun and definitely enjoying playing in the tournament currently. Surprised how seriously I actually take it considering I turned up ~3 days before signups closed and simply signed up on a whim.

But of course I've become addicted to Marble Blast at completely the 'wrong time', and have exams upcoming (lasting from 13th May - 4th June), in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. 9 exams in all. Ugh.

All this means really is that when I'm on Marble Blast I'm probably procrastinating. Which isn't a good idea. :P
Nothing else of interest is going on, as its pretty much 'work work work' for the next month or so. It's not the most inspiring or interesting blog post, but its a start.

"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CheepFishMBP
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • I am currently inactive.
  • Thank you received: 14
03 May 2015 21:00 - 03 May 2015 21:01 #2
Glad that transition programs don't have exams, because only young adults with disabilities go to this program, including me.
Last edit: 03 May 2015 21:01 by CheepFishMBP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.903 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.