file Life of Lee #1 - My first blog!

• Lee
  • Lee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • huehuehue
  • Thank you received: 198
25 Jul 2016 10:31 #1
Hello, and welcome to my first and ever blog! To be honest, I have never done this 'blog' thing in my life before, so please keep in mind that there will be some grammar mistakes and stuff like that. (If you would like to, you can correct the mistakes. I am still learning :P)

But anyways, I have been going through a lot recently. Some that are really not worth to share or talk about it. As of that, this place will be like a 'stress release place' where I can relief stress.

So, first of all, I'm in high school right now (in case you don't know) and you know that this place would have a lot of stuff going on, and today is no conception. Today at Maths class, everyone was talking about stuff, playing around, not paying attention to class like there's no tomorrow (I doodled on my textbook :p). The teacher was still teaching about algerbra and stuff that makes me confused. Then suddenly, two guys started fighting, and they were like WWE there. One of the guy's table was flipped, then a girl's stuff got wiped off her table, like it was really crazy! At that moment, the teacher got really pissed off, and started to yell for them to stop. But.. they were still going. Then, out of nowhere, the teacher grabbed a broom and used it to smack an almost broken table so that it makes a loud noise, telling them to stop (since he yelled and they didn't listen, how about smacking a table? That could work! SAID NO ONE EVER). But on that table, there was a glass pane. So the teacher ended up breaking the glass pane instead. "Oh look! I made a mess. HEY! You two, fighting over there, go and clean it." LIKE WHAT?! Hey! You were the one who broke it, and you're telling them to clean it up for you? Seriously? They did clean it up though, so I guess it's their punishment? Good thing they didn't went to the principal's office, that would turn out a lot worse.

So, that's my story for today. Say, did you guys experienced stuff like this in your school before? My school is pretty messed up, and I want to know how is yours. :p

~ Lee

lee is awesome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
25 Jul 2016 14:32 #2
Not a bad start to your blog, Lee! Better than mine. :P

To answer your question, no. To start off, The only person in my school I have to even start an argument with is my dad, and it's usually because I keep stalling on my computer or he didn't go to the store last night to buy another couple of half gallon milk jugs. No, let's be serious.
I don't live in the kind of community that would have kids getting into fights constantly. If I were to set aside the fact that I'm homeschooled and have everyone imagine that I still went to my old school, the answer would still be the same. Maybe it's because I went to a private school? (Not trying to brag.)

So yeah, that's the combat part of my life excluding the karate I do.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
25 Jul 2016 22:19 #3
Really great start to your blog. You should start a real one on blogger. (haha, bad joke.) But seriously, you can if you want.

And yes, except I was the victim that an offender (when I was in Elementary school) of someone who always wanted to chase/hurt/etc. Usually I always got away but it really started when I "stole his crush" in the third grade. let's just say LOL on that one
we're friends now though, but we rarely talk.

It's not really about me though, but just thought I'd answer your question briefly. Write another!

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

• Thank you received: 69
26 Jul 2016 15:47 #4
Yay! Another emerging (new) blogger. Hopefully people will be liking our blogs. Good first post - it's interesting that stuff like that happens in your school because at all the schools I have been at, nothing like that has ever happened. Or at least in the classes I was in. I think at high school, a year ago, there was a fight between two people and you could kind of see some blood .. and yeah, wasn't so nice. But nothing too extreme.

Keep writing more!

Ethan :)

SoundCloud page here:

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.815 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.