file Interim Projects

• blueteak
  • blueteak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
26 Aug 2013 04:21 #1
So, I've exhausted my personal capabilities as far as HD recovery goes without riskin data loss. So I'm sending my HD off to some people I know with more technical expertise than myself, before I use more risky tools that could lead to data loss if I'm unlucky. HD will be gone for at least a few weeks or two.

Now that it's out of my hands, I can stop worrying about it for a while.

And... while I am waiting for a verdict, I'll be working on smaller projects. Most (read:all) will be Proof of Concept exercises that I'll be doing just to see if I can.

I'll be posting them in the blog as I churn them out, feel free to give feedback, but keep in mind that I likely don't intend on pursuing full-featured programs/games out of them, so wile I might fix little bugs, more serious issues that don't relate to the key-feature of the app might not be resolved.

No initial project posted here, just giving everyone a heads up

STAY TUNED

Check out my website: alvios.com/ !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.996 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.