• blueteak
  • blueteak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
05 Aug 2013 20:23 #1
I added two more powerups to the game modes

1) A fan favorite... MEGA MARBLE

2) A Hand Brake powerup that immediately stops you in your tracks, even if you are in the air.

Check them out scattered throughout the maps (except King of the Hill...)

Check out my website: alvios.com/ !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10
05 Aug 2013 22:47 #2
Nice!

neither of them show in the GUI power-up box though. The Mega Marble's effect seems to be a bit more... profound than MBO's. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it was just a surprise when I activated it.

The Brake power-up could potentially prove very useful, and be an integral part of the multiplayer experience. Have you been playing Minigolf Mania?

• blueteak
  • blueteak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
05 Aug 2013 22:52 #3
GUI works in Tag, doesn't in the others and I'll fix it this afternoon, Mega-Marble is a little too fast atm, jump may be a bit high, but I think the size increase is cool even if it is more than MBO (watching massive marbles fly through the air in tag looks amazing). Never played Minigolf Mania, do they have a similar brake power?

Check out my website: alvios.com/ !

• Thank you received: 10
06 Aug 2013 01:29 #4
Aug 5, 2013, 3:52pm, blueteak wrote:GUI works in Tag, doesn't in the others and I'll fix it this afternoon, Mega-Marble is a little too fast atm, jump may be a bit high, but I think the size increase is cool even if it is more than MBO (watching massive marbles fly through the air in tag looks amazing). Never played Minigolf Mania, do they have a similar brake power?

Yes, though it's activated upon collection, as are all the powerups in the game. It came to mind partly because it is very similar to MBG, using much of the same code. I think the stop power-up is the only one not taken directly from MBG.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.799 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.