file Sneak Peek at my Upcoming Album

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
08 Aug 2014 01:07 #1
My next album has been coming along nicely. I've got nine demos finished (by "demo" I mean they're basically done but I could still change a few things). To put things in perspective, I'm hoping to create about 14 complete demos, then remove 2, 3, or 4 of the lesser songs, and then get the remaining 10, 11, or 12 songs mastered. There's also stuff like cover artwork, but basically, I've got a lot of the music done.
The album itself contrasts with my first album "Beyond Slumber" by being cleaner in its overall sound with more room for the rhythm and lyrics to be exposed. I'm aiming for an album where each song's central idea is present, full, and complete, so that each song is its own adventure and no song hides behind others. The video below is a taste of what's to come. These are samples of three unmastered demos, and while they don't sound quite professional yet, musically they provide a nice view of what the album is going to be like.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.860 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.