file Would anyone be interested in a """""meme level""""" tournament?

• MBCollector672
  • MBCollector672's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
16 Aug 2018 01:47 #1
By this I mean strange/memey levels (like Daroachie's MBG Hunt conversions, Hikaru's V Shape, Blue Zenith V2, and Anti-Slalom), pingy/removed levels (Fault Line, Ramps Reloaded, Nukesweeper Revisited, and King of the Ring), and generally bad levels (like The Pit, Frost's levels, QwertyQwertz's levels, including Slip up ULTRA, and Frustration) being the only ones you're allowed to pick. I'd probably release a .zip containing all the allowed tournament levels to be placed in custom, or something like that.

This obviously wouldn't be started immediately, as the semi-official 2018 multiplayer tournament hasn't finished yet. It would be started sometime in September/October.

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games
The following user(s) said Thank You: obee58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Regen
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
26 Aug 2018 12:37 #2
Sounds interesting to me. I'm not exactly a good player but this sounds fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.066 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.