file Marble Blast Platinum: The Quest for Ultimate!

• Battlecube314
  • Battlecube314's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
19 Sep 2018 12:43 - 19 Sep 2018 12:47 #1
Exactly 4 years ago today, I beat the ultimate time on The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper, thus completing all the ultimate times in Marble Blast Platinum. So I decided to go through and beat them all again, from Let's Roll to Battlecube Finale, and reflect on how my skills have improved over the years. So here's a series of five unedited videos, featuring my commentary, in which I play through all 120 levels of MBP under ultimate time. With a lot of fails of course.

I guess you could say this is an unofficial guide for the Ultimate Times of MBP, as most of these paths, in my opinion, are the easiest way to get the UT. But then again, I decided to show off and use a few fancier paths as well and do unnecessary edge hits and stuff too.
Last edit: 19 Sep 2018 12:47 by Battlecube314. Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnFtDVUluC8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Regislian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.804 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.