question-circle In Marble Blast Gold, what does it means by "Attempting creating angus ghost!"?

• Astroterium
  • Astroterium's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • boop.
  • Thank you received: 0
04 Dec 2018 02:35 #1
Okay...so it's like.....this effect as you play a game and you press ` on your keyboard. Okay, I done this too just simply press ` command, scan, and I discover this text (Attempting to create an angus ghost!). Also, what's up with a ghost and why it does it say this command and "Ghost Always object received"? This is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeping me out like crazy!

Back in 2009, I remember playing the demo version of Marble Blast Ultra back in I was 9 years old on my old Xbox 360; which this is where I discover Marble Blast series because of this one here, just right before I discover the Marble Blast Gold and Marble Blast Platinum on Youtube.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
04 Dec 2018 09:10 #2
That's just the message the game prints when trying to create a player if you already have one. Guess one was already created because that message came up.

Ghosts and ghosting is how the game's networking model works. The server sends the client "ghost objects" for every scene object they should render, but these "ghosts" are just simple versions of the full objects because the client should only need to know enough to display them.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Astroterium

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.846 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.