file Custom maps for Marble It Up

• Tobyg52
  • Tobyg52's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
21 Dec 2018 09:11 #1
With the new 'Marble Blast' game that just came out, I noticed for the steam version of Marble It Up there is a workshop section. Perhaps some of the devs who made platinum, platinum quest etc. want to create some custom maps in the same style as the old ones. Would love to see some really well made maps from the old map creators, maybe even put the original platinum/gold maps in the workshop too!

I don't just mean to address just the devs and stuff. This is also to let the community know that a new marble blast game has come out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
22 Dec 2018 22:20 #2
I'm sure a lot of other people would love to see the same thing, although the main issue is that a lot of the people who worked on the levels for Platinum and even PlatinumQuest simply aren't around anymore. Threefolder's the one that comes to mind first who was a PQ developer, and he has released stuff for Marble It Up.
The other part that comes into play, at least for me, is that it takes such a long time to make what a lot of us would call a good level. Standards are through the roof these days, and I know quite a few people, myself included, have a bunch of unfinished creations because they just get really tired out and on't want to put in the effort of finishing it.

We've also been aware of Marble It Up for quite a while, just to respond to your last comment. The developers hung around on our discord server until release, so we even got some early sneak peeks before they made their departure.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tobyg52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.844 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.