file [ Stream on Saturday, October 12th, 2019, 1pm - 4pm PST ]

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
12 Oct 2019 01:55 - 12 Oct 2019 01:56 #1
Hello folks. Most of you probably haven't heard from me in a while, and I want to branch with the community again, so I have decided that I will be hosting a Marble Blast stream on a new mod that released, "Marble Blast Extreme Sky", which was released by kingT.

First of all, I want to point out and say that I do not know anything about this modification, other than the fact that this is something recent that had just come out in the community, besides Marble Blast Evil or Marble Blast STOP II. I do not know what to expect of this modification, and I am avoiding the thread to figure out what wonders await me, with the exception that the day it released, I downloaded the (1+ GB file, oh my goodness), and I have not opened the game or touched the thread since (where there is possibly feedback.)

From the tiny stuff I've seen before the mod released, floating around while not logged into the web site, I can already tell this modification needs work. Unlike various streams I have seen in the past though, I will try my hardest to be as constructive as I can.

Finally, please try your hardest not to spoil any content for me, no matter how "horrendous" it is to you, so I can experience the game fully for myself once I am ready to stream.

See you all tomorrow.
- Isoplere

P.S. Forgot to mention. My Twitch is twitch.tv/jiquor
See you tomorrow - once again.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 12 Oct 2019 01:56 by Jiquor. Reason: stream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Oct 2019 02:09 #2
I don't want to spoil it for you, but I will let you know this.

It is not worth your time.

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
12 Oct 2019 02:44 #3
Uhh, what Mike said. It's not that it's horrendous; it's that there is only a single "new" level included in the massive download, and the rest of it are the entirety of PQ's files and CLA/Leaderboard levels. Sorry if you consider this a spoiler, I just don't want you to get disappointed. It's really not worth your time at all - it was removed for a reason.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiquor, Mike

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
12 Oct 2019 20:32 #4
I see. Thanks for telling me - sounds worse than I thought.

I think I'll stream another day, and that will include something different.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.