question-circle [MBPU] There must be an easier way to beat the gold time in Fan Chamber, right?

• JesseRoxII
  • JesseRoxII's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
03 Jun 2020 06:18 #1
I've beaten the gold time only once, so I know it's possible. But I'm not sure if my strategy is correct. I can't find any shortcuts or time travels, so I'm just speeding along the normal path hoping that, by random chance, the fans don't slow me down on the way there, or blow me into a wall on the way back. Is that what I'm supposed to do, or is there another way?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
03 Jun 2020 22:57 #2
You'd have to ask Buzzmusic what the intended route is. There is video footage of a sub-22 time by mostly just following the normal route, but it's by someone who was banned for cheating, so I'm not sure if I could post it here. (It might be cheated, of course, but the path at least looks doable.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.751 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.