exclamation-circle I’m back! (sort of)

• StewMan46
  • StewMan46's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
12 Jan 2021 00:44 #1
Hi everyone! Stewart here! After a couple of years being away from the MB community, I’ve decided to come back!

A wee bit of background, in 2018 I stopped playing MB after anger problems caused me to be violent and during this time, my mental health was terrible in general. I hated everything and I felt life was a chore in general.

Also, you might remember me from the very controversial mod Marble Blast Super. God why did I even try?

Fast forward to 2021, a time when we’re all stuck in our houses and I (quite ironically) return to the community. I’ve had a go on the web port and rejoined the discord server too! Brilliant work from Vanilagy!

My mental health has improved a lot and I don’t really get angry at video games now - sometimes frustration sets in but I can deal with it, which is a sign of better times. I obviously won’t be speedrunning as often as I used to, but it’s good to be back!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven, Mazik, petalflurry, azful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.805 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.