lightbulb Studying the balance between the colour, name and flair

• Whitepoplar
  • Whitepoplar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • How do I prove that I exist?
  • Thank you received: 4
10 Jun 2021 14:04 #1
If I implored anybody to find me a specific marbler, one could simply distinguish them by their colours and looks.
This topic proposes the study of the relation between the aforementioned elements; its value is not only diverting, but also heuristic, in a way.

Choosing the name
A name is part of the social component, which in my opinion constitutes life, alongside the material component. It's an element of cognition we don't really have control of; one may on mayn't change their name on their current convictions (MBO et al.) If you feel like rebranding yourself, be well-come! to, as I say.

Choosing the colour
Perforce the most subjective out of all, it is the most easily recognisable quality of a member. I found a pattern of dark colours and white typically besuiting longer names (Regislian), light colours besuiting the short (Kalle, Kwill). Names of colours in nicknames may stipulate said colour (my example...always).
As facts of gaiety, the forum standard has value 5388B4, the in-game standard has value 000000, banned standard has value A39D49.

Choosing the flair
The validity of flairs is only available to a certain demographic, the one working hard, viz. the one with competencies in the game, or the one with proeminent status. To compensate for this, the forums introduce two flairs available to anyone: the party popper for New Years, and the cake flair for anyone's anniversary. One may be able to marry certain colours together for greater effect of the customisation chain.

The peroration of my informal study sounds as follows: these systems, which form an ensemble, permit a greater echelon of property (what is unique to an individual), unlike other well-reputed diversions, which is admirable.

Warning: Spoiler!

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."
The following user(s) said Thank You: petalflurry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.