• MBOUltimate
  • MBOUltimate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Personal text
  • Thank you received: 63
27 Jul 2021 15:36 - 05 Oct 2024 05:20 #1
Marble Blast Timeline

In December of 2019, a discussion took place in the official Discord server that concerned the creation of a new Marble Blast Timeline. The old Marble Blast Timeline , made by Andrew Sears, had not updated since 2013, meaning that the events afterwards were not written down and preserved. This discussion, between Walgrey, Battlecube314, and myself, would give birth to the timeline linked above. While neither Walgrey nor Battlecube314 had any involvement in the creation of the timeline, I will give credit to them for helping to get the idea off the ground.

The events depicted on the sheet span from the creation and release of the original game in 2002, all the way up to the present day. Sources used include the GG Forums, the Wayback Machine, the old proboards forums , and general knowledge from the years I have spent in the community.

Feel free to send me any information and sources on Discord or in this thread, and tell me if you want anything added or changed.

There is a changelog on the sheet itself, which details the changes made to the sheet.
Last edit: 05 Oct 2024 05:20 by MBOUltimate. Reason: It's not really "new" anymore, is it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aayrl, J@ckRB, Enigma, Weather, Enzoku, Shauqinu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 163
28 Jul 2021 05:48 - 30 Jul 2021 01:07 #2
STOP II 1.3, 1.3u1, 1.3u2 aren't there.
1.3 was released 25 Mar 2020
1.3u1 was released 04 Apr 2020
1.3u2 was released and published sometime late April 2020, suspect April 21, 2020 from some old contents of mine.

1.4u0 has now released. Add the following text to the timeline:
"MBStop II 1.4u0 released by Tekannabrand, Inc., after over a year of development and testing."

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 30 Jul 2021 01:07 by Jiquor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MBOUltimate

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 163
11 Mar 2022 01:16 #3
Here's some more STOP II stuff. One of them may be a general community thing down the road when someone finds it.

STOP II 1.4u1 was released on October 4, 2021. It re-adds the old physics as an optional selection if users don't want to play with the web port physics, a.k.a, the STOP II new physics.
The STOP II Team starts doing events for Marble Blast STOP II a week later.
STOP II 1.4u1o1 (update 1, operation 1) was released on October 22, 2021.

Major: STOP II 1.4u2 was released on March 10, 2022 after six months of hard work. It finalizes the story for Captain S. Marble, revises many stages, and adds the Shield power-up (along with much, much more). This marks the first time a completed modification included a story mode (which I'm not counting Project Dragon, because even though it had a "story feel" to it, it wasn't finished nor was there an actual story).

As for the general community thing... That has to be discovered first! I'm not giving away spoilers myself.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

• Thank you received: 0
23 Apr 2022 18:53 #4
I wish that I could be like you

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.674 seconds