check I guess... Marble Blast Mobile is back?

• Vanilagy
  • Vanilagy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 49
28 Oct 2021 18:15 #1
Hey guys. As I've been teasing on the Discord server for the past few days, I've been working on web port mobile and it's properly released now. I always wanted the webport to work on mobile devices eventually, but I seriously didn't expect it to feel THIS good.

Web port is now a Progressive Web App (PWA), meaning it can be installed on the home screen and function like a native app. Marble Blast Web, when installed on Android at least, makes me totally forget that I'm playing a browser game. With the help of Jean I also did my best to make it play really well on iOS too.

If you wanna install "Marble Blast Web Mobile", simply navigate to the site on your phone - instructions will follow. I might add it to Google Play nativeley at a later date.

Enjoy!

~Vani
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, Enigma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
29 Oct 2021 00:11 #2
Going to look into this soon. 2021 for MarbleBlast has been excellent, with major thanks to you.

Don’t know if you saw my P.M from a couple weeks ago. But would like to figure a new port out if possible.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.