exclamation-circle Useful commands in Marble Blast

• StewMan46
  • StewMan46's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
07 Dec 2021 17:54 - 08 Dec 2021 12:14 #1
Hi all, I thought I might share some tips and tricks that the game has to offer in terms of commands that you can use.

Commands:
$dorecorddemo=1/true; - allows you to record a level, will automatically output a file known as demo.rec in MBG (in PQ this name is written already) 1 or True can be used as the function is a boolean.

PM_setSelected(i); - allows you to go to a specific mission - this will start at 0, so in MBG beginner, it will to from 0 - 23 for example (i here is the number)

echo($pref::highScoresmarble["/data/missions/[difficulty]/[missionname].mis_i"]); - allows you to see scores that have been stored already - this is useful if you want third decimal place for a time you've got and you don't want to exit the game

$testcheats=1; - use this if you REALLY have to, no cheating now! ;)

$pref::environmentMaps = "1"; - basically makes the marble reflective

canvas.setContent([guiname]) - useful if you want to go to a specific GUI interface in the game

$pref::QualifiedLevel[difficulty] = i; - useful if you want to have a specific amount of missions qualified ([difficulty] is Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Custom (Expert also included if using MBP))

echo(playgui.elapsedtime) - allows you to see elapsed time to third decimal place in console

metrics(fps) - allows you to see framerate (MBExtender only)

setVerticalSync(1/true) - allows Vertical Sync to be set (this will lower your fps as a result) (MBExtender only)

Please feel free to add any commands you find useful and I'll include them here
Last edit: 08 Dec 2021 12:14 by StewMan46.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enigma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.906 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.