file Upcoming Marble Blast runs in the GDQ Marble Marathon!

• thearst3rd
  • thearst3rd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
23 May 2024 03:24 #1
Heyo! I think this is my first forum topic, so I hope I don't mess it up :P

On May 25th and May 26th, Games Done Quick will be hosting a special "Marble Marathon" which is all about showcasing speedruns of marble games. Marble Blast Gold and Marble Blast Ultra will both be showcased at the event, as well as the Marble It Up! games, so come watch the runs if you're around!

Here is the full schedule for the event, taken from twitter :

There are some familiar faces here! Here are the relevant Marble Blast/adjacent runs (times in Eastern time):
  • Marble Blast Gold ran by Xelna, commentated by thearst3rd - Sunday May 26th at around 3:37 PM
  • Marble Blast Ultra ran by thearst3rd, commentated by m2k - Sunday May 26th at around 4:27 PM
  • Marble It Up! Classic ran by Hatchet, commentated by Catzs - Saturday May 25th at around 3:27 PM
  • Marble It Up! Ultra ran by m2k, commentated by J2_2 - Saturday May 25th at around 4:17 PM
All these runs will be streamed live at twitch.tv/GamesDoneQuick so tune in! This is the first time that MBG has had an appearance at a GDQ event which is a big milestone for the game.

As a bonus I'm running another game - 4D Golf marble mode, on Saturday May 25th at around 5:07 PM, right after the MIU runs. That's a pretty unique game and an interesting run so feel free to check that one out as well :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yoshicraft224, Eclipsia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.654 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.