file What is going to be in the next update for MBP?

• Thank you received: 0
18 May 2013 07:10 #1
I've been a long time marble blaster, I played MBG when I was around the age of 4, I am now 13 years old in age and 2 years ago I was playing MBP then left due to the no interest in the game anymore, I have came back and now I am interested in the game again, What is going to be a update for MBP?
Is there going to be multiplayer eventually?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
18 May 2013 09:16 #2
There is no update for MBP

We're getting the leaderboards re-done, and merging both Windows and Mac on the same build. Mac users will benefit from the rewrite as it also allows them to play online. A number of additions were made to the mod both offline and online as well as a range of fixes.

Multiplayer for MBG is on hold for now while work is happening on both MBP and the new website.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.014 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.