file Im bored with this mp levels

• Loq
  • Loq's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
26 Apr 2014 03:52 #1
im bored with the same mp levels and i want more levels. Is there a download link to download more multiplayer levels?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
26 Apr 2014 11:45 #2
More (actually, all) MP levels will be included in the next release. There are also more MP game modes. *spoiler*

• Thank you received: 198
26 Apr 2014 13:08 #3
O.o

lee is awesome

• Thank you received: 20
26 Apr 2014 13:26 #4
Did you not read the news article about the upcoming release? It's coming with all the levels and we don't know when it's going to come, but it will be soon (right?). You can't download levels ahead of time. The reason not all of the levels were included in the betas is that the size of the game would have been too large. (And also, some things are best left as a surprise.)

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
26 Apr 2014 14:49 #5
And with customs being available in the next version, you've got nothing to complain about.

Besides the smaller filesize, we wanted people to give us bug reports more than anything else. With the huge drop in reports after beta 3 then we can actually proceed towards RC1. Fix lots of things and finish off features (while adding many more, weeee).

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
26 Apr 2014 17:07 #6
Don't mean to be rude, but the purpose of the beta wasn't for total enjoyment, but rather bug fixes so that total enjoyment could come as the end result? :)

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire

• Thank you received: 123
26 Apr 2014 18:28 #7
Are you sure that people didn't just get lazy with bugs reports? And wouldn't these new "features" also... sometimes break? :P

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
26 Apr 2014 20:42 #8
Well that's why it's an RC (1 step up from beta, not quite the release). Hopefully we'd only need one of those, but it gives us time to fix bugs if necessary.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
28 Apr 2014 07:58 #9
Well if you are bored, make your own MP levels, for the code(Higuy it's on yr vid, remove it)which enables MP,PM ME

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.783 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.