lock (Download Request) Custom Levels Archive: MBG & MBP

• Soorya_S.S
  • Soorya_S.S's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
03 Jun 2014 06:50 #1
Does anyone have both of these files? I acted like a n00b and accidentally removed these files ( :( ) and the only place to download it is dead. Their names are CLA_MBG.zip and CLA_MBP.zip.

Move along, nothing to see here, blah blah blah, why are you still reading this?
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 123
03 Jun 2014 18:38 - 03 Jun 2014 18:56 #2
The links to Filefront/Gamefront/idk should still be valid, how are they dead? I even tested them, just to make sure. (CLA_ALL link is long broken, don't click that one.)

You can download them here:
www.marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mb-c...p-other-goodies-here

Personally, I'd wait until PerishingFlames finishes up his updated CLA, it's been seemingly delayed for months. The CLA hasn't been updated for about five years.
Last edit: 03 Jun 2014 18:56 by ProMarbler.
  • Soorya_S.S
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
04 Jun 2014 06:06 #3
This attachment should be a accurate representation of what happens when I try to download both of the files: (This is CLA_MBP.zip but the same problem occurs for CLA_MBG.zip)

Move along, nothing to see here, blah blah blah, why are you still reading this?
Attachments:
04 Jun 2014 09:14 #4
There was an issue like this before. Apparently, some ISP's block media1.gamefront.com for various unknown reasons, possibly to deter illegal downloads. A few internet checks suggests that it may bee blocking malicious sites. You could try using a different DNS server, or use a proxy. I could see about mirroring it at some time later, perhaps.
  • RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
04 Jun 2014 09:27 #5
Proxy and stuff doesn't work too, I too had experienced this problem and i got and application called hotspot shield that cloaks the ip with another country's ip. It let's you download stuff from websites that have your ip in blacklist.

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy
04 Jun 2014 10:04 #6
Actually interesting advice. You could try that. Please post back if it works.
  • Soorya_S.S
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
10 Jun 2014 09:16 #7
It works. For some reason, either Gamefront blacklisted my IP address and/or my ISP is blocking media1.gamefront.com. Thanks for the solution, Krishiv!

• Thank you received: 368
11 Jun 2014 00:40 #8
We should probably grab these files and upload them to the website now so users don't have to go to a third party site. Will get on that.

~Aayrl
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
11 Jun 2014 02:56 #9
Already happened, although the category isn't appearing. Let me go check that.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
11 Jun 2014 03:28 #10
... Except at last check, it liked to cut off downloads early, with no download resumption. Has that been fixed yet?
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
11 Jun 2014 03:47 #11
Just checked and I was able to download the whole file perfectly fine. If needed I can set the download page to do direct downloads.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
  • MarbleRoller900
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Marble Blast is super awesome!
12 Jan 2016 06:24 #12
I put the levels from CLA_MBG and CLA_MBP in MBP 1.72, but I cannot play some of them because some interiors are missing making the levels impossible to play and complete. Also I'm missing some skyboxes. Any help with this would be amazing. Thanks.

MR900
  • Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
12 Jan 2016 20:42 #13
The updated CLA is being worked on and the end is in sight. You can wait for that and get everything at once :)

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
  • Thank you received: 406
12 Jan 2016 20:49 #14
Is the CLA being tested in both MBG and MBP?
  • Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
12 Jan 2016 21:15 #15
well there are levels made for MBG/MBP so both have been used during testing. It has also caused a few issues with some levels, but the vast majority will work just fine no matter what game or OS you play on :) Also locking topic as the OP isn't really relevant anymore. CLA has a thread in General Discussion if you wanna talk more about that.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.864 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.