file NetJet Website is down. Anybody have the files?

• MatthieuParizeau
  • MatthieuParizeau's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
04 Jul 2014 18:30 #1
Hi everyone,

I just bought a NetJet on ebay with 4 games:
MarbleBlastXP
Spongebob Pizza Toss
Mission Paintball
Peak Performance Snowboarding

I plugged it in, ready to play MBXP and it said something about an invalid download signature or something. After looking it up the site is down. Does anybody have the files for these games?

I'm also looking for netjetinstall.exe which apparently installs the client.

Thanks everyone!

~ Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
04 Jul 2014 22:59 - 04 Jul 2014 23:01 #2
I doubt if anybody on here even has the Marble Blast from NetJet other than Frublox. I'll try to contact him although no guarantees as he's been out for some time. However, I doubt that game has any support anymore.

Oh and welcome back by the way, it's been a while haha.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 04 Jul 2014 23:01 by Jeff.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
05 Jul 2014 11:44 #3
Seizure22 and HiGuy have copies of it, afaik

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• MatthieuParizeau
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
05 Jul 2014 16:20 #4
Well hopefully they can give me the files ;)

Even if I can't play it, at least I can say that I own all versions of MB now :D

~ Matt

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
07 Jul 2014 04:17 #5
NetJet files? Can't say I've ever seen them, Matan must be mistaken. You should contact Seizure, although I'm not certain if he has them either.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• Thank you received: 2
12 Jul 2014 18:48 #6
The cartridges are pretty useless now. All of the NetJet game files are actually stored on their servers. The cartridges are just used by the software to check if you actually bought it, in order to let you download the game. What's neat is that even though NetJet doesn't exist as a website anymore, you can still run and play your games just fine by using the executable in the NetJet games directory (the MBXP game folder is really similar to MBG's folder). The cartridge check is only performed when you're downloading the files for the game. The NetJet software just acts as a wrapper for the game, which can be run pretty much on its own.

Anyway, that was just a little bit of info I thought might be helpful. Since you don't appear to have the game files on your computer, here's a link to my MBXP game folder. Just place that into your NetJet\Games directory and run MarbleBlastXP.exe. If you have the controller plugged in, the game should start up and work just fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PacPlayer, Karen

• MatthieuParizeau
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
07 Sep 2014 16:46 #7

FruBlox wrote: The cartridges are pretty useless now. All of the NetJet game files are actually stored on their servers. The cartridges are just used by the software to check if you actually bought it, in order to let you download the game. What's neat is that even though NetJet doesn't exist as a website anymore, you can still run and play your games just fine by using the executable in the NetJet games directory (the MBXP game folder is really similar to MBG's folder). The cartridge check is only performed when you're downloading the files for the game. The NetJet software just acts as a wrapper for the game, which can be run pretty much on its own.

Anyway, that was just a little bit of info I thought might be helpful. Since you don't appear to have the game files on your computer, here's a link to my MBXP game folder. Just place that into your NetJet\Games directory and run MarbleBlastXP.exe. If you have the controller plugged in, the game should start up and work just fine.

Thanks!

It worked yesterday but when I tried opening it today I got this error:

Thanks Again!

~ Matt

• Thank you received: 368
07 Sep 2014 19:51 #8
@FruBlox do you mind if we snag that copy so we can host it on the MarbleBlast.com site for any other users that may be looking for it?

~Aayrl

• MatthieuParizeau
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
07 Sep 2014 20:37 #9
For now I can play the game on a VM.

I also noticed that you can copy MBG's default.bind.cs into MBXP's marble/client/scripts. Then run the game with MarbleBlastXP.exe -nonetjet -mouse and play the game with the keyboard. You have to use the arrow keys to turn the camera for some reason though. However! Doing this does not require a NetJet ;)

~ Matt

• Thank you received: 123
08 Sep 2014 20:39 #10
The default for camera control is the arrow keys, with WASD keys for the marble. Are you saying that you cannot change these, or just observing the fact?

• Thank you received: 2
09 Sep 2014 01:28 #11

Aayrl wrote: @FruBlox do you mind if we snag that copy so we can host it on the MarbleBlast.com site for any other users that may be looking for it?

~Aayrl

Sure, go right ahead. Keep in mind though that it may not work, since it seems like Matthieu was getting a temporary key error. There may be more to it than what I'd explained previously, such as another form of activation.

• MatthieuParizeau
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
09 Sep 2014 13:49 #12
@promarbler14 I don't know if it can be changed to mouse control. I just was pointing it out.

• Thank you received: 0
29 Dec 2018 00:25 #13
Thank you for the Marble blast!! It works - do you have or know where I can get the files for spongebob pizza toos Transformers battle universe and Fairly odd parents. I just bought these but I don't have the files. these are still for sale on Amazon!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.062 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.