file Mods Download Megathread (V2)

• davidjl123
  • davidjl123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 20
08 Jul 2015 17:56 - 06 Aug 2015 01:58 #1
Mods Download Megathread

If you have any mods, feel free to send them to me for the Megathread!

Marble Blast Black

Warning: Spoiler!

Marble Blast Platinum

Marble Blast Plus

Marble Blast Reflex

Marble Blast Worlds

Marble Blast Yellow

Last edit: 06 Aug 2015 01:58 by davidjl123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 67
08 Jul 2015 19:32 #2
Just want to note that RandomMarble38 and Ticket2Ride also helped me with Marble Blast World. It only has like 15 levels, but you will probably get some joy out of playing some of the levels. Little progress was made on the mod.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidjl123

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
08 Jul 2015 22:20 #3
I like the idea of this thread, but at least for me, I'd rather go to the downloads page rather than here.
I'd also suggest a little more organization. More wanted and well known mods should go on the top, like Gold, Platinum, Emerald, and others like that. Going down the list, mods will be rated by its popularity.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Thank you received: 67
08 Jul 2015 22:46 - 08 Jul 2015 22:46 #4

Rozi wrote: I like the idea of this thread, but at least for me, I'd rather go to the downloads page rather than here.
I'd also suggest a little more organization. More wanted and well known mods should go on the top, like Gold, Platinum, Emerald, and others like that. Going down the list, mods will be rated by its popularity.

Mods like these aren't even good enough to be on the incomplete mods downloads page. They mostly have such a small amount of work done, that they're basically level packs. Putting them there would be a waste of time. The mods that are there have their own look and feel, but some features weren't fully implemented or they didn't finish making levels. The mods here are mostly noob mods.
Last edit: 08 Jul 2015 22:46 by Jkk39.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.744 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.