file 2 testers wanted

• MBCollector672
  • MBCollector672's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
10 Nov 2015 18:42 #1
Hi, I would like some people to test this level I made, only two people can test it. Just PM me or reply here if the blast works. Link: www.transferbigfiles.com/bb752ac4-833a-4...qXEkbqOHmQNfm9SeiWA2 (I used this site because the download expires after 5 downloads for free accounts)

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
10 Nov 2015 21:23 - 10 Nov 2015 21:25 #2
I would recommend using a site such as Hostr or MediaFire , as it seems your file has already been removed and generally missions aren't large enough to need such a restrictive hosting plan. Just my 2 cents.

In terms of the level itself, it seems like you've uploaded a blank mission. Perhaps you had the wrong version of the file, or need to save before uploading? Whatever the case, the mission you uploaded contained only a start and end pad; there were no interiors.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 10 Nov 2015 21:25 by HiGuy. Reason: MediaFire exists too

• MBCollector672
  • MBCollector672's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
10 Nov 2015 22:28 #3
I know that, the file only had 2 downloads avalible, and the level was correct. Inside the level, there should have been a blast meter. Was there?

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
11 Nov 2015 03:56 - 11 Nov 2015 03:56 #4
If you just wanted to how to get blast working, you could have just asked :)

To answer your question: yes it does appear, although setting the game to Ultra is unnecessary when you can just set "blast" on MissionInfo to 1.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 11 Nov 2015 03:56 by HiGuy. Reason: wording

• Regen
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
19 Nov 2015 18:09 #5
Can I test? :)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.