file Deadline for CLA inclusion

• Kalle29
  • Kalle29's Avatar Topic Author
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
15 Nov 2015 23:02 - 20 Nov 2015 23:35 #1
Hello there!

CLA work has been going on for a while now and we have made steady progress. We want to inform you that we have tried to download all levels released since the last CLA to make it complete, but it has to end somewhere. We are accepting all new custom levels released before 2016 and will include them in the CLA. So don't wait too long if you're working on something, or else it might not be included in this iteration of the CLA.

We cannot set a release date for the CLA, because there are more things that need to be done, and we don't know exactly how much we have left. But as I said, work has been going smoothly and it should be finished not too long after the level collecting is done.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 20 Nov 2015 23:35 by Aayrl. Reason: Bolding the good stuff ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, Aayrl, Jeff, Lee, Ralph, Regislian, Kurt, Derpky, NF, MBCollector672, Nockess, Weather, Rock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
16 Nov 2015 03:11 #2
What does "CLA" stand for?

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!

• Thank you received: 16
16 Nov 2015 03:17 #3
@steven Community Level Archive

Thanks for doing this. Now I don't have to worry about downloading 2 copies of the same level, knowing they're all in one place (goodbye, hours of sorting through the old monthly level archive! goodbye, wondering which copy of a level I have a better time on! [am I the only one who does this?])

i have a flickr

• Kalle29
16 Nov 2015 03:47 #4
Actually it stands for Custom Level Archive ;)

[am I the only one who does this?])

nope

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Thank you received: 368
20 Nov 2015 23:37 - 20 Nov 2015 23:53 #5
I would like to take this opportunity to point out the numerous hours that Promarbler, Kurt, Regislian and Kalle have put into organizing the current CLA and all of the work the various testers and level developers have put into this level pack. Please make sure you provide all necessary files for your level submission(s) so we don't have to spend extra time hunting for missing interiors or textures!

The CLA has come a long way and honestly we owe it mostly to Promarbler and Kalle for stepping up to the plate to organize and facilitate this project and Kurt, Kalle and Regislian for their hard work with the level evaluation. Kudos!

~Aayrl
Last edit: 20 Nov 2015 23:53 by Aayrl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalle29, Regislian, Kurt, Rock, August

• Thank you received: 406
06 Dec 2015 03:36 #6
Will my pathetically short level "002" be in there if it is on the downloads page? Will it automatically be included or do I have to provide the files?

• Kalle29
06 Dec 2015 04:46 #7
As long as we can download all the relevant files it will be included, though the best solution is to make a level topic and post your levels there :)

• Thank you received: 123
06 Dec 2015 13:15 #8
Unless you linked them directly into your level topic post or linked to the level files on some hosting site (i.e. MediaFire), then levels uploaded to the site may not yet be included. I highly recommend making a level topic with the links to all of your MarbleBlast.com-hosted levels and indicating in some way exactly what levels have not been published via a forum post, as I have no way to determine if a level has been download otherwise. If you could bundle those levels into a zip file and PM me a link to the file, that would also be very helpful.

I suppose that we could just copy the Downloads area and eliminate the duplicates, but people may still add more levels, which is why we need some way to know what and where these levels are. :)
~PM

• Thank you received: 406
06 Dec 2015 16:27 - 06 Dec 2015 16:29 #9
I have a level topic buried in the custom levels section but there are only three extremely pathetic levels in there. I might revive it if I want to make better levels over Christmas break. Could 002 and 003 be included? The .zip files are attached in some posts that I made. I can provide the original files as well.
Last edit: 06 Dec 2015 16:29 by NF.

• Kalle29
11 Jan 2016 04:19 #10
Alright people, no levels released after this post will be included in the CLA. We gave a few extra days for good measure :)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.967 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.