file 100th Post Update

• Steven
  • Steven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
20 Nov 2015 03:13 - 21 Nov 2015 23:43 #1
Hello, everyone! I haven't been active lately, but I now have 100 posts on the site, so I'd like to give you an update.

While I haven't played a lot lately, I have gotten all the Easter Eggs in Marble Blast Platinum, which I mentioned in an earlier topic. After I did that, I improved several of my times in MBP, including my ~82-minute time on The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper (which I got down to just over half an hour).

As for me playing Marble Blast Platinum/Fubar/PlatinumQuest online, I think it's a matter of when rather than if I register to get on board with that. I'll probably do that when MBF comes out in a few months.

I'd also like to say that I really love the Community Staff here on the forums. You guys do a good job making the games and allowing people to play them for free-ninety-nine, and helping us out when there are problems, but also giving us plenty of laughs. Even though I won't have as much time to play games in the future as I have in the past, I will continue to enjoy these games possibly even beyond the retirement of the current Community Staff, so long as these games keep getting made. Thanks for all you do, and I look forward to Marble Blast Fubar and PlatinumQuest. Keep up the good work, guys! ;)

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
Last edit: 21 Nov 2015 23:43 by Steven.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aayrl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
20 Nov 2015 23:31 #2
We appreciate your kind remarks and are ecstatic to know there's still some members out there who truly appreciate everything we do to keep the lights on and the game running. Seriously, we wouldn't be doing this without you folks!

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.807 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.