lock Minor Errors in the Forum Rules and Welcome Topics

• NF
  • NF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 406
17 Jan 2016 14:43 - 17 Jan 2016 14:53 #1
I read through the welcome topics in the Rules & News category (which I should have done back in April 2014 when I joined), and I spotted a few minor errors. I'm not sure whether they will be fixed, but I just wanted people to be aware of them.

In Forum Rules:

Since we own the website we do not have an underage rule

Wasn't this changed a short time ago? Isn't it that no one under 13 may join?

Before you do so; however,

This should probably be "However, before you do so,".

Posting in the ShoutBox:

This section should be removed because the ShoutBox no longer exists.

Member rankings (numbers indicate postcount):

1. "Postcount" is not one word.
2. All of the member rankings say that they have a number of purple circles. Unless I am colorblind (which I am not), all of the members have blue circles.

350 - Professional Marbler

This should be 300.

Moderator: 6 blue circles

This should be 6 purple circles.

Global Moderator: 6 blue circles

I believe that on the forums global moderators are identified as "Lead Moderators", and they also have 6 purple circles.
Additionally, "Developer: 6 green circles" should be added to the staff rankings section.

We are aware that some question have been asked and answered time and time again.

This should be "questions".

just use the "modify" button in the top right hand corner of your last post

I assume that this instruction went with the old forums. Now it should be, "just use the "edit" button in the lower right hand corner of your last post".

I also noticed the category of the forums "rubbish bin" multiple times, which I don't believe exists.

In New to Marble Blast? Welcome!:

In addition, all know retailers of the original Marble Blast Gold

This should be "known".

Thank you for taking the time to read through these.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2016 14:53 by Three.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Weather
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 368
17 Jan 2016 16:21 - 17 Jan 2016 17:13 #2
Hi NatureFreak,

Our Forum Rules are quite out of date, as indicated by the date last modified. I will update these topics now. Regardless, users should always refer to the Marble Blast Terms of Service as the prime source of general community rules, with the Forum Rules threads provided as supporting documentation.

EDIT: The Forum Rules topic and "New to Marble Blast? Welcome!" topic have been revised to reflect our current Terms of Service and Forum Policy.

~Aayrl
Last edit: 17 Jan 2016 17:13 by Aayrl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.739 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.