file [IDEA] MBP WR Rampage - Different Marble Sizes

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • ImNotAllThatGood's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
08 Feb 2016 00:50 #1
Why don't you make a GarageGames marble WR Rampage (at least for 1.14)? If you disagree, maybe a Big Marble 1-3 WRR, and a Small Marble 1-3 WRR? I'll start making a few .rec's of my runs with the different marble sizes. I am interested in how this would turn out.

-INATG

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
08 Feb 2016 01:16 #2
I can count 3 ongoing WRRs at this point in time, we don't need more. And I hardly think the effort will be made for this, just one MBP level is hard to speedrun, let alone all 120 of them.

If you want to make a video of yourself speedrunning levels with different marble sizes then by all means do so, but asking for a WRR is too much.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF, Xedron

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
09 Feb 2016 13:50 #3
BWRR
MBU (MBP) WRR
MBReloaded

you could say 4 ongoing ones if you count iMac's no-jump WRR, but he is not paying attention to it, so we can consider that to be dead.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Thank you received: 406
09 Feb 2016 16:49 #4
I didn't know that there was a Marble Blast Reloaded World Record Rampage going on.
Are we also counting MBG #5?
So technically five WRRs going on at once is a bit much... Even three would be too much. We really don't need another one.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.792 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.