• TheSphere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I am a sphere.
  • Thank you received: 2
11 Apr 2016 17:35 - 15 Apr 2016 23:30 #1
How do I play levels like this one?

EDIT: This question has been solved. :)

The object of destroying walls is pretty much to just get ch*rploads of bricks and buy loads of everything, while learning for destroying walls in the process. Its time to rise to greatness!
Last edit: 15 Apr 2016 23:30 by TheSphere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 406
13 Apr 2016 19:42 #2
In case you don't know what to do once you enter Online mode, click Single Player, then select Custom Level Packs 30-39 (?) or you can just press the button with the magnifying glass on it and search for Moving Platform Master Course.

• TheSphere
  • TheSphere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I am a sphere.
  • Thank you received: 2
15 Apr 2016 23:21 #3
Wow! I didn't know you made this level! Good job! (I thought it was one of those "Challenges" everyone was talking about.)

Thank you for helping me, I didn't see it in the online stages.

The object of destroying walls is pretty much to just get ch*rploads of bricks and buy loads of everything, while learning for destroying walls in the process. Its time to rise to greatness!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.762 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.