file I'm leaving

• QwertyQwertz
  • QwertyQwertz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
16 Jun 2016 00:16 #1
Hello Marble Blasters. I made this decision a long time ago, and I might as well tell all of you just so you know. I'm leaving the Marble Blast community. I just don't find the game that fun anymore. Playing the same levels, over and over. Even if I get the CLA, most of the levels I have played before, have nothing in them, really tiny or just straight-up boring. I'm leaving the community. Good-bye friends

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Xedron
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Level Speedrunner
  • Thank you received: 294
16 Jun 2016 03:30 #2
Goodbye. You always tried to bring fun to the community with your ideas. Have a good time with other things in life! :)

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017

• Thank you received: 3
16 Jun 2016 16:58 #3
I am very sorry to see you leaving. The Marble Blast Community will not exactly feel the same without you. If you ever feel like coming back, please do so! We will always welcome you back. Thank you for sticking with us and your decision is up to you, but feel free to come back whenever you would like!

Goodbye, QwertyQwertz. You were a fantastic member in this community.

- August

we ball

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
09 Jul 2016 01:06 #4
*first post since 22 June*

I'm so sad you are leaving, we will miss you. I've talked to you on chat a while ago, and you seem very friendly. Maybe a few years from now you will think "Hey, I should play Marble Blast again!" Then it will seem a lot more fun because you probably won't know most of the levels. I, in fact, first played in 2011, then came back in 2015, and I think it's awesome! Anyways, we're not just for short-time members. You can come back to play MB, chat, and do other things with us anytime you want! Hopefully, we'll see you soon!
Goodbye.

-INATG

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: QwertyQwertz

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.