check Where did I go?

• Nathan125
  • Nathan125's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
04 Oct 2017 01:15 #1
Hey folks it's me Nathan125 and yes it's been a long ass time since I've even been on Marble Blast and I like to give my reasons why I left and never returned. 1: I can't run Platinum Quest on my 10.7.5 Mac which really made me sad. 2: I honestly lost interest in the game due to I was busy with other things 3: I honestly didn't know what else to do for the game if I can't get Platinum Quest. Now I'm somewhat thinking of returning to MB, but it's going to take a while and plus I might have an idea on how I should return, but it would mean that I'll have to use the computer my sister uses which hopefully she'll let me just to get PQ again. But for now I'm somewhat back into MB, but it's going to take a while for me to get back into it fully. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.749 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.