file 10 Years of Marble Blast Platinum

• Battlecube314
  • Battlecube314's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
23 Dec 2017 08:27 #1
I know it's hard to believe, but today marks exactly ten years since the release of my favorite computer game of all time. So today, I compile all 120 levels of the game, in their original form, into one giant video. This video took a total of about 150 hours to make, and the recording spanned a total of over 6 months. And here is the end result, which features a variety of tricks that I was formerly unable to pull off, including the traplaunch on Platform Race, the WR path on Slowropes, an extra edge-hit in Trapdoor Mania, a new path on Battlecube Finale, and even more! So get your drinks and popcorn, sit down and enjoy the ride!

The following user(s) said Thank You: eNetro, Regislian, Enigma, Marson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Battlecube314
  • Battlecube314's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
24 Dec 2017 03:51 - 24 Dec 2017 03:52 #2
Hey everyone, I re-uploaded the video to replace a copyrighted soundtrack. The new video can be found here. Sorry for any inconveniences...

Last edit: 24 Dec 2017 03:52 by Battlecube314.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.