exclamation-circle Yeah you should probably read this...

• StewMan46
  • StewMan46's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
21 Mar 2018 20:07 #1
Hey all! As you can probably tell by the title this post doesn't come nicely. Recently, there's been a lot of turmoil for me when playing this game - I get angry easily when playing (though saying that I think everyone does sometimes). Recently, I got so angry that I hit (yes physically hit) my own father, the person who made me. I mean if that's not bad then I don't know what is. He then told me that I'm not allowed to play the game anymore - I can see why he said this. My mum has also told me that I should stop playing and again, I can see why she has said this.

I have played this game since 2005 (12 years at the time of writing this post) and honestly, it's been a blast (horrible pun in there fml)! But honestly, I think it's time to call time on the time and go and do something else. I mean who would you rather have, a game, or your parents? Like I said, this post comes from a heavy heart, but I know that my parents decisions are for the best. I might come on the website and discord to chat now and again, but I feel that my anger is too much and I want to be able to enjoy playing games, not distroying things. I can confirm that WRR5 will be my last WRR as I think it's nice to end my MB career there. I hope you all understand.

StewMan46
The following user(s) said Thank You: DKman00, CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MikeSan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Mar 2018 22:41 - 21 Mar 2018 22:42 #2
You were such a great player and it's so sad to see you go like this. We will never forget you, Stew. Your name will live in the community's heart forever. Take care!
Last edit: 21 Mar 2018 22:42 by MikeSan.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
22 Mar 2018 12:14 #3
We'll miss you, bro.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

The following user(s) said Thank You: StewMan46

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
23 Mar 2018 17:30 #4
Sorry to see you go. But if that's the effect the game has on you it may be for the best.

Take care!
The following user(s) said Thank You: StewMan46

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.865 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.