heart Another quick word for the community

• Connie
  • Connie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • i code for balls
  • Thank you received: 64
09 Jun 2019 13:19 - 09 Jun 2019 13:20 #1
Here we are, almost 4 years since i created this account on the 11th of June 2015. Funilly enough, I was 10-11 when I created this account and I didnt last long until i was banned from using the webchat. The ban was around 3 years iirc, but i decided to stick with the community until my unban because I consider it better than any other community i have been in. Also, thank you all for supporting me through out my journey to get a colored name, without your support, i would have given up by now lol. I want to also give a special thank you to a lot of people here who have been supporting me through out my dark momments, i will forever be grateful for the time you spent trying to help me. I have a whole ton of memories that i have made while in my time of being in here, and i hope i will make even more memories until my 5 year anniversary. Also my 1 year anniversary of being in the Discord server is around the corner too, so that will be hype.

I am glad that I chose to stick to with the community until my unban, because it is truly amazing
Thank you <3

For the best Marble Blast levels, head over to:
- marbleland.vaniverse.io/pack/18

connieofro.neocities.org/

[img

Last edit: 09 Jun 2019 13:20 by Connie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Regislian, Weather, Xedron, Jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.710 seconds