heart A Little Note on Gender <3

• Eclipsia
  • Eclipsia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
More
21 Jul 2020 22:19 #1 by Eclipsia
A Little Note on Gender <3 was created by Eclipsia
For the past year or so I have been questioning my gender as it was always a thought going through my head as I felt as if I was too feminine to fit in a male body. I always denied to myself of the possibility that I would be female. But the more and more that idea stuck in my head, I felt as if it wasn't worth it. Recently many of my other friends have been transitioning and it really gave me some light into what I really wanted to identify myself as and... I'm proud to say that I'm coming out as Bigender with the double gender of male/female (more feminine). I prefer the male body but my personality and spiritual thoughts have lead me to be more feminine like which I'm really happy to find a balance.

I wanted to actually make the forum post just to say what pronouns that I would prefer to be labelled as and I want to be now labelled as she/her within this community, I don't mind if you use he/him/they/them but I just prefer the feminine pronoun, it suits me better :)

If you are questioning your own gender my advice to you is to start exploring, it doesn't matter if you choose one label and move to another, you should just be able to feel comfortable in your own shoes. You will find your place, I promise <3

note: I didn't know what forum section to put this in, so I just chucked it here due to it being non-mb discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, Three, Derpky, MBOUltimate, NF, M@s, QwertyQwertz, Doomblah, Nutmegg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2020 22:29 #2 by Derpky
Replied by Derpky on topic A Little Note on Gender <3
Glad to hear you've become more comfortable with who you are! Wishing you the best!

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eclipsia

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
More
22 Jul 2020 00:56 #3 by Eguy
Replied by Eguy on topic A Little Note on Gender <3
Grats on feeling ready to take this step and come out to all of us! Keep your inner vibe and confidence strong and good things will happen.

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eclipsia

• Eclipsia
  • Eclipsia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
More
20 Sep 2020 09:58 #4 by Eclipsia
Replied by Eclipsia on topic A Little Note on Gender <3
I want to add a little update here.

I've decided to fully transition from Male to Female !!!

This was a very difficult decision for me as a lot of family around me is quite transphobic and I have to hide my true self :/
I told my mum about my transition and she's trying to get me out of it, even to the point where she said happy birthday to me on Facebook with the message "don't ever change" and that has mentally distraught me for the past few days.

I urge you guys to be open about your gender and pronouns as some people may feel more comfortable here if they were talked to like how they wanted to be. I love how this community is so open about these things and I want to thank you guys for it <3

So I encourage you to speak about your gender you beautiful people :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derpky, NF

More
21 Sep 2020 21:33 - 21 Sep 2020 21:34 #5 by NF
Replied by NF on topic A Little Note on Gender <3
I forgot to respond to this the first time! That takes so much courage to be able to tell your family about something like that, even if they are accepting of it. I'm a cis guy so I can't really know how that would feel, but it must be so offensive on such a personal level to not be accepted for who you really are. I think that people tend not to realize that gender is based on your brain, and it's not something you can be told, but something you, and only you, know with certainty. I think transphobia stems from a fear of anything that doesn't fit the convenient binary structure of how gender is perceived in society, and because your gender doesn't match your body that can freak some people out. But you can be stronger than them, because no one knows you as well as you do, and that's what makes you so valid and beautiful for standing up and telling them who you really are. With any luck, things will change, but sadly transphobia is such a deeply rooted issue that you might have to put up with that for a while... Regardless, I'm really proud of you for feeling comfortable enough here to come out, and it must have taken even more courage to tell your family. You have more courage for this than they will ever need to have.

(I hope that all made sense, but again, since I'm cis, I can't truly understand, so please correct me if I said anything inaccurate.)

I urge you guys to be open about your gender and pronouns

True! Although I doubt my thoughts on my own gender identity and expression would be very useful (because I'm pretty boring that way), I'm sure other people could benefit from this!
Last edit: 21 Sep 2020 21:34 by NF. Reason: Fixed the spacing of the quote
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derpky, Eclipsia

More
11 Feb 2021 21:24 #6 by Kostas
Replied by Kostas on topic A Little Note on Gender <3
Hello. I am sorry for bumping this old topic but I had to visit and post on the forums since 2019. Anyway, I am really proud for anyone who wants to go his/her own way. Just be proud for yourselves and focus on being happy. Being comfortable with your body and life generally is a big boost on achieving your goals!!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.762 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.