file Marble Files submission/update

• serjG
  • serjG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
02 Sep 2020 19:26 #1
Hello there! Now that I've become an editor, I want to take advantage of my last few days of vacation to update the Marble Files website as much as I can. If you want to get a bios or update your existing one, write something about you on this topic. Be sure to read the Site Guidelines from the website first before entering your request.
I will also update the site during high school, but not sure if as often.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
20 Sep 2020 08:26 #2
I think it's about time that I write something about myself for Marble Files.

- I vaguely remember playing MBG in 2007 when I was in 5th grade for maybe two months.
- I started playing MBG again in 2018. I first played online in January 2019, at which point I also began playing MBU/MBP/PQ.
- I am probably best known for having a lot of overall rating. I reached 100 million points in January 2020.
- I earned a colored username on July 24 2019.
- I finished beating all 120 UTs in MBP on February 2 2020 (TTOTTS was my last one).
- I achieved my first world record on The Muddy Playground on August 27 2020.

Non-MB Stuff
- I am currently a graduate student studying mathematics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.803 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.